Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Burnage?
Why should I choose to hire on of your Burnage lawyers?
The UK immigration system is complex, and going through it alone can be difficult. Every year, the Home Office refuses many applications because of a lack of evidence or incorrect information. Our Burnage lawyers will minimise the chances of this happening to you by using their expertise in immigration law to ensure that your application is completed to the highest possible standard.
With years of experience, our Burnage lawyers know exactly how to get the best outcomes for their clients. They can help with simple immigration queries, to complex issues. Each of their services is tailored to you and your situation so you can be sure that your case is handled with care and professionalism.
To find out more about the ways our lawyers in Burnage can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team today on 01618269783.
I want to make the UK my permanent home, can your lawyers in Burnage help?
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of settlement that will allow you to make the UK your permanent home. Once granted ILR you will be free to live, study and work in the UK without a time limit.
To be eligible for ILR you must have resided in the UK for a specific amount of time under a relevant visa, this time period is usually 5 years but can be longer if you have switched visas in this time and can also be reduced to 3 years in some cases.
The other requirements for ILR include:
- Passing the Life in the UK Test
- Passing an English Language test at level B1 or above (citizens of some countries are exempt from this)
- Having no criminal record or breaches of UK immigration law
- You must not have left the UK for a period of more than 180 within 12 months during the qualifying period.
Many UK visas act as routes that can lead to ILR, this includes the Unmarried Partner Visa and the Skilled Worker Visa.
Our lawyers in Burnage can assess your eligibility for ILR and help you with your application. They will assist you with gathering any documents you may need and write you a Letter of Representation to support your claim.
You can begin your application today by getting in touch with one of our Burnage lawyers on 01618269783.
Frequently Asked Questions
With training in all areas of immigration law, our lawyers in Burnage are able to offer a number of expert services to assist you with your immigration issue.
Just some of these services include:
- Advice sessions – for those who are unsure of their immigration options or seek the opinion of a professional
- Application assistance – for those wishing to be guided through the application process, ensuring their application is completed to a high standard.
- Professional document checking – for those wishing to check that they have the correct documents needed and that any application forms have been filled out accurately.
To find our more about the services our lawyers in Brooklands offer, get in touch on 01618269783.
Yes, our lawyers in Burnage strive to make sure that their services are accessible. That’s why they offer appointments in person, over the phone and via Skype call.
So if you can’t make it to one of our offices you can still benefit from the assistance of some of the best lawyers in Manchester.
To book an appointment with one of our Burnage lawyers now use the online contact form or give our team a call on 01618269783.