Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Clayton?
What services do your lawyers in Clayton offer?
Our lawyers in Clayton offer services to suit any needs you may have in relation to an immigration issue. Their services are specifically adapted to suit your circumstances so that you get the best assistance with your issue.
Just some of the ways our Clayton lawyers can help you include:
- Help with preparing and submitting any applications, including UK visa applications and British Citizenship applications.
- Checking your application and any supporting documents to ensure there are no errors and that you have all you need for a successful result.
- Immediate and professional legal advice in regards to any immigration matter
- Assistance with appeals for an application that has been refused
- Fast-track application services to ensure that if you have a tight deadline to meet your application is completed and submitted on time.
Get in touch with our Clayton lawyers today on 01618269783 to enquire about their services or learn more about how they can assist you.
Can your Clayton lawyers help me with my Indefinite Leave to Remain application?
Acquiring Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a vital step for anyone who wishes to make the UK their permanent home. If you are granted ILR you will be allowed to stay in the UK without immigration controls, giving you the freedom to live, work and study here permanently.
There are many different types of visas that can lead to ILR, just some of these include:
- Spouse Visa
- Unmarried Partner Visa
- Tier 2 Visas
- UK Ancestry Visa
- Some Tier 1 Visas
- Retired Person Visa
The requirements for ILR vary depending on which visa you are applying under, but generally you must have lived in the UK lawfully for a specified period of time.
As well as this you must:
- Pass the Life in the UK Test
- Have no criminal record and not have breached any immigration laws whilst living in the UK
- Have not spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12 month period during the qualifying period.
Our lawyers in Clayton can assess your eligibility for Indefinite Leave to Remain and help you to apply. They can work with you to prepare your application, will submit it to the Home Office on your behalf and be there for you until you receive a response to your application.
To begin your ILR application today simply contact us on 01618269783.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain is accepted you will be free to live, work and study in the UK without a time limit.
Once you have help ILR for 12 months you will be eligible to apply to become a British Citizen, this is called British Citizenship by Naturalisation. With British Citizenship you can apply for a UK passport and register to vote in any UK elections.
To find out more about Citizenship by Naturalisation, speak to our Clayton lawyers on 01618269783.
Of course, our lawyers in Clayton know that you may not be able to get to their office. Whether you are in a different country or simply don’t wish to come to the office in person, our Clayton lawyers can still assist you.
They also offer appointments over the phone and via Skype call, and all their services can be carried out to the same standards in these ways as in person, so you can be sure that you are still getting high-quality immigration services.
To book an appointment with our Clayton lawyers today enquire online or call 01618269783.