Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Collyhurst

Our lawyers in Collyhurst offer assistance with UK visa applications, asylum claims, British Citizenship and many more immigration related matters. They know that the UK immigration process can be complex and stressful, that’s why they want to make your journey as simple as possible.

To find out more, speak to our Collyhurst lawyers today on 01618269783.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Collyhurst?

    I want to study in Manchester, can your Collyhurst lawyers help?

    Manchester is one of the most popular cities for students in the UK, with its many universities, vibrant night life and its vast entertainment scene there’s no wonder that thousands of students from all over the world choose to study in Manchester.

    If you wish to study in Manchester, or anywhere in the UK, our lawyers in Collyhurst can help you. Students from outside the EEA will need to applying for a Student Visa to be able to study in the UK.

    To be eligible for the Tier 4 Visa you must:

    • Have an offer to study on a course from a UK educational facility
    • Meet the financial requirements to prove that you can support yourself and any dependents whilst here
    • Prove that you can read, write, speak and understand the English language
    • Have permission to study in the UK from your parents or legal guardians if under the age of 18

    There are various documents you must submit to prove that you can meet these requirements, this might seem overwhelming but our Collyhurst lawyers will help you to gather everything you need for your application. They can also help you to fill in the application form and will monitor its progress on your behalf.

    To begin your student visa application today, get in touch on 01618269783.

    Do your Collyhurst lawyers assist with Spouse Visa applications?

    If you would like to join your partner in the UK then you can do so by applying for a Spouse Visa. This type of visa is for those who are married to a British citizen or person who has settled status in the UK. If your application is accepted then you will be able to live in the UK with your partner for up to 30 months, you can extend your stay by applying for an extension of your Spouse Visa.

    Our lawyers in Collyhurst know that it’s difficult to be away from someone you love, so they will work hard to reunite you with your partner in the UK. One of the requirements for a Spouse Visa is proving that your relationship is genuine, this can seem vague and can be difficult to do. Luckily, our Collyhurst lawyers have the experience to know just what you need to be able to do this. They can explain the requirements to you, help you to gather all of the evidence you need and ensure that your application is completed to the highest standard.

    If you are not eligible for a Spouse Visa, but still wish to join a partner in the UK there may be other options for you, these include the Unmarried Partner Visa and the Fiance Visa.

    To learn about how you can join your partner in the UK, speak to one of our expert Collyhurst lawyers in 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Of course, starting a business in a different country can seem daunting, but our Collyhurst immigration lawyers will work hard and use their expertise to help you to achieve this.

    The Tier 1 Innovator Visa allows entrepreneurs to come to the UK to set up a business plan, it allows you to remain here for 3 years whilst you do this.

    This visa can be difficult to get as you have to prove that your business plan would be valuable to the UK and it must be endorsed by a UK body.

    Our lawyers in Collyhurst can help you to create your business plan and apply for the Tier 1 Innovator Visa.

    If you are granted the Tier 1 Innovator Visa you will be eligible to apply to settle in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain within 3 years.

    To find out more about the requirements and how to create a successful Tier 1 Innovator Visa application contact our Collyhurst lawyers on 01618269783.

    If you book an appointment with one of our Collyhurst lawyers then you will be assigned a caseworker dedicated to working with you on your issue.

    You will have an un-timed advice session with your caseworker, this can be done in person at our office or via phone call or Skype. They will explain to you clearly what your immigration options are and what the next steps you should take our.

    During this, you can ask any questions at all that you may have and your caseworker will answer them for you.

    If you would like to make an appointment, simply call us today on 01618269783.