Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Didsbury

Are you looking for an immigration lawyers in Didsbury? Our OISC accredited solicitors in Didsbury help with a range of immigration issues including Family Visas and asylum applications.

To find out more contact us on 01618269783.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Didsbury?

    Do I need an immigration lawyer in Didsbury?

    The immigration system is complex and going through it alone can be tough, but with the help of a professional immigration lawyer this process can be easier. Our lawyers in Didsbury are dedicated to helping people through the immigration system. They know that immigration applications take time, money and effort and want to make sure that this isn’t wasted, by giving your application the best chance of success.

    No matter how big or small your issue is our Didsbury lawyers will be able to help. They are highly trained and a have a vast knowledge of immigration law, so can use their expertise to assist you. Whether you are applying for a visa, claiming asylum, looking to start a business in the UK or even applying to become a British Citizen, our Didsbury lawyers offer services to suit all of your needs.

    If you choose to hire one of our Didsbury lawyers you will be assigned a caseworker dedicated to your issue. Your caseworker will speak with you about your circumstances and will offer reliable immigration advice as explaining the services on offer to you.

    Immigration issues can be urgent, so our Didsbury lawyers are available immediately. Simply call 01618269783 to speak with them now.

    I want to come to the UK to marry my partner, can your Didsbury lawyers help?

    Marriage is a big step and our Didsbury lawyers would be honored to help you in your journey to create a life together with your loved one. If you want to come to the UK to marry your partner or enter a civil partnership you could be eligible for a Fiance Visa. The Fiance Visa will allow you to come to the UK for 6 months.

    To be granted a Fiance Visa you must be able to meet the following requirements:

    • Your partner must be already be residing in the UK as a British Citizen or person with settled status
    • You must be able to prove that you intend to marry your partner within the 6 months that the Fiance Visa is valid for
    • You must prove that your relationship is genuine
    • Both you and your partner need to be at least 18 years old
    • You must be able to meet the financial requirements
    • You need to show that you intend to live with your partner in the UK after your marriage
    • If you are from a non-English speaking country you will have to prove your knowledge of the English language.

    These are just some of the requirements and it can seem overwhelming when trying to figure out how to meet them all. Our lawyers in Didsbury will clearly explain each of the requirements to you and how you can meet them, they will even help you to gather any supporting documents you need as evidence and will write a Letter of Representation to support your case.

    Once you have married or entered a civil partnership with your partner you can switch to a Spouse Visa to remain in the UK, this will last for 30 months and after this you can apply for an extension of your Spouse Visa. Our Didsbury lawyers can also assist you with these applications.

    To begin your Fiance Visa application, simply enquire online or call us on 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Just like the Fiance Visa, the Spouse Visa also has many requirements you must meet, many of them are similar. Some of the main requirements for a Spouse Visa include:

    • Being married to or in a civil partnership with a British citizen or settled person in the UK
    • Passing the Genuine Relationship Test
    • Proving your knowledge of the English language
    • Meeting the financial requirements
    • Proving that you have accommodation in the UK

    If you have any questions about the Spouse Visa or would like to know more about the requirements above don’t hesitate to contact one of our lawyers on 01618269783,they will be happy to help.

    Millions of tourists come to visit the UK every year. If you are a non-EEA country and would like to visit the UK then you will probably need a UK Visitor Visa.

    Its important to note that some countries are exempt from needing a Visitor Visa, these include Switzerland, EEA countries and some Commonwealth countries.

    The UK Visitor Visa will allow you to stay in the UK for 6 months, you can use it for leisure and business as well as other activities such as receiving private medical care.

    Our Didsbury lawyers can let you know if you will require a visa to visit the UK and can get you started on your application immediately.