Immigration lawyers in Great Heaton
What services do your lawyers in Great Horton offer?
Our Manchester lawyers have developed a range of high-quality services that have seen them assist with over 5000 successful applications. Our team of immigration lawyers in Great Heaton offer all of these fantastic services.
Just some of these include:
- Application packages – to assist with applications for a variety of things including visitor visas, asylum and sponsor licences
- Advice packages – for reliable legal advice that you can trust in relation to the issue you are facing and the options available to you
- Document checks – for professional examinations of any supporting documents you may be submitting to ensure that they are accurate
- Fast-track application packages – for submitting any application to a tight deadline whilst maintaining its high standard.
Our Great Heaton lawyers can give you more information on any of their services, get in touch with them on 01618269783
I’m married to a UK citizen, can your lawyers in Great Horton help me apply for British citizenship?
British Citizenship will give you the freedom to live in the UK permanently without immigration restrictions, you can also apply for a passport and register to vote in UK elections.
As well as being married to a British citizen or settled person you must:
- Have Indefinite Leave to Remain status
- Pass the Life in the UK Test
- Demonstrate your “good character”
- Have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Prove that you have a knowledge of the English language
There are also other routes to citizenship such as by descent or naturalisation. Our lawyers in Great Heaton can help you with your application for citizenship no matter which route you choose. They will assess your eligibility, explain the requirements you must meet and will help you to do this. They will also help you to prepare and submit your application and monitor it’s progress.
If you have any questions about applying for British citizenship our lawyers in Great Heaton would be happy to answer them on 01618269783
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you are granted British citizenship you can apply for a UK passport.
You can apply online or with a paper form that you can get from a post office.
It costs £75.50 to apply online and £85 to apply using a paper form.
An adult British passport is valid for 10 years and you can use it to identify yourself as a British citizen as well as for travelling abroad.
The Home Office will usually get back to you about your British Citizenship application within 6 months, but it can sometimes take longer.
Our lawyers in Great Heaton will liaise with the Home Office to keep you updated on your application’s progress.