Find out more about our Hackney immigration lawyers
Do you need an immigration solicitor in Hackney?
If you are looking for immigration solicitors in Hackney, we are perfectly positioned to help. We have experienced lawyers based around London, including in Hackney.
Whether it’s one-off-advice or complete application completion you need, Immigration Lawyers London can help to put your mind at rest. If you need someone to assist you with your immigration query, our caseworkers can help.
What services do your Hackney immigration lawyers provide?
Our team provides a whole range of services, designed to suit your needs and help you to achieve your goals.
These range from advice sessions to application guidance and from appeal representation to administrative and judicial reviews.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we tailor our services around the individual needs of our clients. This means all our services are bespoke and fluid.
Our most common packages include:
- Advice package – for people who need one-off guidance on a specific application, or who want to know more about their options
- Application package – for people who want a lawyer to oversee their entire application on their behalf
- Document checking service – for people who are completing an application by themselves and want their supporting evidence to be checked by a legal professional
- Appeal representation – for people who want to lodge an appeal either at an administrative or judicial level
Hackney council have recently announced funding to support vulnerable migrants, our Hackney lawyers can also assist you with accessing this support.
To get in touch with us and find out more about the services our immigration lawyers in Hackney offer, call us on 0161 826 9783.
Can an immigration solicitor in Hackney help me with my visa application?
Our Hackney-based lawyers can help you if you are making any kind of application for a UK visa. No matter what stage you are at with your visa application, we can assist you.
We assist clients with all types of visa application, including:
-Visas for dependents (children and partners)
Can you help me settle in the UK permanently?
Immigration solicitors in Hackney can help you if you are looking to extend your stay in the UK or gain permanent residence.
Our team of Hackney immigration lawyers has helped countless clients to settle in the UK permanently after coming to the UK with valid entry clearance.
We assist people who are living in the UK currently, who want to become settled people. The types of settlement application we assist with include:
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain, under three-year, five-year and long-residence routes
- British citizenship applications and claims
- Applications for EEA Settled Status (formerly EEA Permanent Residence)
As part of our nationality services, we will pair you with one of our immigration lawyers who is highly experienced in making settlement applications on behalf of clients. They will work closely with you to assess your eligibility and devise a plan of action to make a claim or application for you. They will compile all your supporting evidence for you, and they will assist you in preparing to meet the necessary English language and ‘Life in the UK’ requirements for your application. They will also complete your application forms for you and write a legal Letter of Representation to be submitted alongside your case. They’ll then keep in contact with the UK Home Office while your settlement claim is assessed and inform you of the decision when it is reached.
What happens during an advice session?
If you choose to proceed with our advice service, you will be paired with an immigration lawyer in Hackney who is suited to your needs. To select this person, our team will assess the nature of your enquiry and act accordingly.
This person will then:
- Set up a session with you to discuss your enquiry
- This session will be untimed, usually lasting around an hour (though the lawyer will not cut it short if there is more ground that needs to be covered)
- This session can take place in person, over the phone, or via Skype
- Assess your eligibility for the route you are enquiring about (if this is applicable)
- If you want to know about one specific route, they will advise you on the requirements of this route
- If you want to know about the different options available to you, they will advise you on these, and then outline the requirements for each of these options
- They will explain these requirements in an easy-to-understand, jargon-free way
- They will outline your application process(es) and advise you on your next steps
- Once the session is finished you will receive a written copy of the advice given, which is yours to keep
- You will also have a 7-day window in which to ask any follow-up questions you have about the advice that was given to you, in case you forgot to mention them during the session itself
Call us on 0161 826 9783 for expert advice on any immigration enquiry.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are welcome to make an appointment to see one of our immigration lawyers in person, but if you don’t wish to come into one of our offices, or can’t reach any of our offices in the UK, then our lawyers are available online, over the phone of via Skype call.
Simply enquire online or call us now on 0161 826 9783 to make an appointment with one of our professional immigration lawyers.
The process of applying for a visa can be complicated and time-consuming. If you need to apply for a visa quickly it’s highly recommended that you get the help of a professional immigration lawyer to get your application submitted on time.
Our immigration lawyers in Hackney offer a Fast Track Application Package tailored to you that will give your application the best chance of success.
With this service, our lawyers will be able to prepare and submit your visa application in as little as 24 hours.
Just some of the services offered within this package include:
- Professionally checking your application and any documents your may submit as supportive evidence
- Booking you a slot on the Home Office’s Same-Day Premium Service
- Help with preparing and completing your application to a high standard
- Writing a Letter of Representation to support your case
To find out more, or to request a fast track application package, call our friendly team now on 0161 826 9783
If you are from outside the EEA and would like to study in the UK then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 Visa.
Our immigration lawyers in Hackney offer an Application Package to help you through the process of applying for your Tier 4 Student Visa.
With this bespoke service, one of our highly-trained immigration solicitors will assess your eligibility, check you application and any supporting documents, help you to prepare and submit your application and will monitor the progress of your application by liaising with the Home Office.
To find out more about how our immigration lawyers can help you with your Tier 4 Visa application call us now on 0161 826 9783.