Immigration lawyers in Hulme
What services do you lawyers in Hulme offer?
Our team of immigration lawyers in Hulme have undergone vast amounts of training to be able to deliver the quality services that they offer. They believe that everyone should be entitled to professional and reliable immigration advice and assistance and are dedicated to providing this. Just a few of the services our Hulme lawyers offer include:
- Help with applications – including applications for visas, citizenship, asylum and sponsor licenses
- Immigration advice – professional legal advice about any immigration issue you may be facing or the immigration options available to you
- Appeal assistance – help with launching an appeal after a refusal of an application by the Home Office
- Fast track applications – for submitting an application the the Home Office within a tight deadline
To enquire about one of the services above or learn more about the services offered by our Hulme lawyers, speak to them today on 01618269783.
I want to work in the UK, can your lawyers in Hulme help?
If you wish to move to the UK to work here, there are several options for visas that allow you to do this. For long-term work the most common route is the Tier 2 Work Visa. This type of visa is for skilled workers who can fill roles in the UK that can’t be filled by people already in the country.
The Tier 2 Visa has several categories within it including the Tier 2 General, Tier 2 Sportsperson, Tier 2 Minister of Religion and the Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer. Our lawyers in Hulme can help you to apply for any of these visas.
With our team in Hulme you will be assigned a dedicated caseworker committed to helping you with your Tier 2 Visa application. They will ensure that your application is completed to the highest standard and that you have all the documents required to make your application successful.
To get started on your Tier 2 Visa application today call our Hulme lawyers on 01618269783.
Frequently Asked Questions
The requirements for a Tier 2 Visa vary depending on which category you are applying for, but the criteria for the most common Tier 2 General Visa are as follows:
- You need to have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company
- You must meet the salary requirements
- You must prove your knowledge of the English language
- You will need to pass the Genuine Vacancy Test
- You must prove that you can support yourself and any dependents financially whilst in the UK.
To find out more about the requirements for a Tier 2 Visa call our Hulme lawyers on 01618269783.
The length of time you can stay in the UK for on a Tier 2 Visa can vary but usually you will be allowed to stay for up to 5 years and 14 days or the amount of time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus one month.
If you wish to stay in the UK on a Tier 2 Visa for more than 5 years then you can apply for an extension of your Tier 2 Visa.
Call 01618269783 to find out more about the Tier 2 Visa extension.