Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Gorton

Whether you are after professional advice, assistance with an application or looking to appeal a decision from the Home Office, our immigration lawyers in Gorton have the expertise required to assist you.

Get in touch on 01618269783 to find out more.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration lawyers in Gorton

    I want to apply for asylum in the UK, can your Gorton lawyers help?

    If you are fearing persecution in your home country then you can apply for asylum in the UK. You may be fearing persecution due to your race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership of a particular social group, but no matter what your reason is our Gorton lawyers can help you to make your asylum claim in the UK.

    The UK asylum process can be complicated and may is often distressing for those fearing persecution, our Gorton lawyers are compassionate and knowledgeable and will help you through every step of the way.

    If you are granted asylum you will be given refugee status which will allow you to live and work in the UK for 5 years, after this you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

    To be granted refugee status you will need to go through a lengthy process that requires you to attend in depth interviews. Our Gorton lawyers can prepare you for these interviews and make sure that you have everything you need for your application.

    If you wish to claim asylum in the UK it’s important that you do so as quickly as possible, as waiting to apply for asylum whilst in the UK could be detrimental to your application. To start you application today call our Gorton lawyers on 01618269783.

    What visa do I need if I want to work in the UK?

    There a various visas that will allow you to work in the UK, but the most common work visa is the Skilled Worker Visa. This is for skilled workers outside of the UK who can fill roles inside the UK that can’t be filled by workers currently residing here.

    The requirements vary depending on which category you apply under but generally you must have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company, be able to prove your knowledge of the English language, meet the relevant salary requirements and prove that you can financially support yourself whilst here.

    To find out more about how to apply for a Skilled Worker Visa contact our Gorton lawyers today on 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Having an application refused can be frustrating and worrying, but our Gorton lawyers can help.

    In your refusal letter is should state whether you have a right to appeal. If you do our Gorton lawyers can work quickly to prepare your appeal case and submit it to the Home Office. They can use their extensive knowledge of immigration law to make sure that your appeal has the best chance of success.

    To begin your appeal application today call 01618269783.


    Yes, whether you are in a different country or simply can’t make it to our office you can still hire one of our Gorton lawyers.

    To make their services as accessible as possible our Gorton lawyers also offer appointments via phone call or Skype.

    To book an appointment with a Gorton lawyer today enquire online or call 01618269783.