Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Miles Platting

For immigration advice or assistance in Manchester choose our lawyers in Miles Platting, they have a vast amount of training in all areas of immigration law and can help you with visa applications, asylum claims and much more.

Call 01618269783 to speak to one of our Miles Platting solicitors today.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration lawyers in Miles Platting

    How do your Miles Platting lawyers help people with immigration issues?

    Our immigration lawyers have helped thousands of people with their immigration issues. They offer a range of excellent services to do this that are tailored to their clients individual needs. Just some of the ways our lawyers in Miles Platting help people with their immigration issues include:

    • Application assistance – help with completing a variety of immigration applications including, visas, citizenship, asylum and sponsor licence’s
    • Professional advice – reliable legal advice about your immigration issue, the options available to you and the next steps you can take
    • Document and application checks – expert checks of your application and any supporting documents to ensure it is completed to a high standard and has the best chance of success
    • Help launching appeals – support with appealing a refusal of an application by the Home Office
    • Fast-track application services – preparing and submitting applications to a tight deadline in as little as 24 hours

    To enquire about one of the above services or to learn more about how our Miles Platting lawyers can help you get in touch on 01618269783.

    Can your lawyers in Miles Platting help me to extend my visa?

    If your visa is set to expire and you wish to remain in the UK then you may be able to apply to extend it. Our lawyers in Miles Platting can assist with applications for extensions of many different visas including Spouse Visas and Tier 2 Visas.

    To be eligible for an extension of your visa you must be able to meet the relevant requirements that you met when you initially applied for the visa. Our Miles Platting lawyers will help you to gather the evidence you need to show that you still meet these requirements and they can help you to complete your extension application. If you have any questions about the extension application process they will be there to answer them.

    If you have extended you visa before and have lived in the UK for 5 years you could be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, this will give you the freedom to live work and study in the UK without immigration restrictions.

    To begin your application for a visa extension contact our Miles Platting lawyers on 01618269783

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, as well as offering appointments in person our Miles Platting lawyers also offer appointments over the phone or via Skype call.

    They can conduct all of their services remotely and we can ensure you that you will get the same standard of service no matter which was you choose to communicate with our lawyers.

    To book an appointment with one of our Miles Platting lawyers today simply call 01618269783.

    A Fiance Visa is valid for 6 months, you may be able to extend it after this time but you will need to provide a valid reason that your marriage or civil partnership did not take place within this time. As well as this you will need to meet the following requirements:

    • Your partner must still be a British Citizen or hold settled status
    • You must already be living in the UK on a Fiance Visa
    • You must meet the original requirements for the Fiance Visa

    If you have married your partner or entered a civil partnership in the UK then you can extend your stay here by applying for a Spouse Visa.

    For more information about Fiance Visa extensions or Spouse visas, speak to our lawyers today on 01618269783.