Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Pell Hall

Here at Manchester Immigration Lawyers we employ some of the best immigration solicitors in the North West. Our lawyers in Peel Hall are trained to the highest standard and have a history of success.

To enquire about their services, contact our team now on 01618269783.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration lawyers in Peel Hall

    Why should I hire one of your Peel Hall lawyers? 

    Our Peel Hall lawyers are highly trained and have experience in handling a variety of immigration issues. As well as this, they have all of the latest knowledge about the new immigration laws coming into effect in the UK. Our lawyers in Peel Hall have a reputation of success, If you choose them you can be sure that your case is in the right hands.

    No matter how complicated your issue may be, or what part of your immigration journey you may be in, our lawyers in Peel Hall will work hard to get you the outcome you are after. They will tailor all of their services to you to be able to do this.

    Our Peel Hall lawyers are available for immediate appointments, simply contact them on 01618269783.

    I want to apply for a Spouse Visa, can your Peel Hall lawyers help me?

    The Spouse Visa is for people who wish to join their partner in the UK. To be eligible you must be married to or in a civil partnership with a British Citizen or someone who currently has settled status in the UK.

    Our Peel Hall lawyers love to help couples reunite in the UK and they can help you with your Spouse Visa. They can guide you through the often complex application process and maximise your chances of having your application accepted by the Home Office.

    If you are not married to your partner you may still be able to join them in the UK using another type of visa such as the Unmarried Partner Visa or the Fiance Visa, our Peel Hall lawyers can let you know if you meet the eligibility requirements for these.

    For more information contact us on 01618269783.


    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, the Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months, if you would like to remain in the UK after this then you can apply to extend your Spouse Visa. 

    To do this you will need to meet the original visa requirements. The extension is valid for another 30 months, to stay in the UK after this period you can either apply for another extension or you will also be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

    To learn more about Spouse Visa extensions speak to our Peel Hall lawyers on 01618269783.


    As well as being married to or in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or settled person, there are other requirements you have to meet to be granted a Spouse Visa. These include:

    • Demonstrating your knowledge of the English language
    • Meeting the financial requirements
    • Proving that you will have adequate accommodation whilst in the UK
    • Passing the Genuine Relationship test

    To find out more about the Spouse Visa requirements and how you can meet them don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Peel Hall lawyers on 01618269783.