Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Strangeways

Our lawyers in Strangeways can offer their assistance with a variety of immigration issues, including visa applications and appeals.

To find out how they can help you, call 01618269783 to speak with one of our reliable immigration lawyers in Strangeways today.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration lawyers in Strangeways

    How can your lawyers in Strangeways help me?

    Here at Manchester Immigration Lawyers, we believe that everyone should be entitled to reliable and professional immigration advice and assistance. Our team in Strangeways uphold this belief and help people from all over the world with their immigration journeys.

    Due to their extensive training in all areas of immigration law, they are able to assist with many different types of immigration issues. So, whether you want to join your family in the UK, make the UK your permanent home or even emigrate away from the UK, our lawyers will be able to help you.

    They can assist you throughout your entire immigration journey, or even just for a small part of it. No matter where you are in your journey, or how complex your circumstances may be, our Strangeways lawyers will dedicate their time to getting you the outcome you want.

    For more information about the services our Strangeways lawyers offer, and how they can help you, speak to our lawyers today on 01618269783.

    I want to visit the UK, do I need a visa?

    If you want to come to the UK to visit, you may need a visa to do so. The UK Visitor Visa will allow you to come to the UK for up to 6 months. If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA) or some Commonwealth countries, you may not be required to have a visa to visit the UK, but if you are from outside of these areas you will need a visa. If you are unsure whether you need a visa or not, one of our lawyers in Strangeways can let you know.

    The UK visitor visa can be used for leisure activities, such as visiting friends or family as well as business activities. It can also be used for other reasons, such as receiving medical treatment at a private practice.

    To be eligible for this visa you must prove that you intend to return to your country once your visa has run out, that you have the funds to do this and that you can support yourself financially whilst in the UK. Our Strangeways lawyers can make applying for a Visitor Visa simple, they will make sure that you have everything you need for your application and can even submit your application the the Home Office on your behalf.

    To start your application for a visitor visa today simply call 01618269783.

    Did you know our lawyers in Strangeways can also help you to join your family in the UK?

    Being apart from your family can be difficult, that’s why our Strangeways lawyers are passionate about helping families to reunite in the UK. There are several types of Family Visas that allow you to do this and our lawyers can assist you with your application for one of these visas.

    The UK Family Visas include partner visas such as the Spouse Visa, Fiance Visa and Unmarried Partner Visa as well as other types of family visas for adult or child dependents.

    If you want to join your family, but aren’t sure which visa you could be eligible for, then our lawyers can assess your eligibility and advise you on which visa would be the best option for you.

    To learn more about the Family Visas, contact our team in Strangeways today on 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If your visitor visa was issued for less than 6 months then you may be able to extend it up to the 6 months, however you cannot extend a visitor visa beyond this.

    If you visit the UK regularly you can apply for long term visitor visas that can last up to 10 years. This type of visa allows you to visit the UK multiple times, however you can still only visit for 6 months at a time.

    If you have any questions about the UK visitor visas, don’t hesitate to contact our lawyers today on 01618269783.

    To be eligible for a Spouse Visa you must be married to or in a civil partnership with a British Citizen or person with settled status in the UK.

    As well as this there are other requirements you will need to meet, these include:

    • Passing the genuine relationship test
    • Demonstrating that you have a knowledge of the English language
    • Meeting the relevant financial requirements
    • Proving that you will have suitable accommodation whilst in the UK

    To learn more about the Spouse Visa requirements and how you can meet them, speak to our lawyers today on 01618269783.

    Our lawyers in Strangeways offer a number of immigration services to assist you with your issue, just a few of these include:

    • Application packages
    • Appeal packages
    • Advice packages
    • Fast-track application packages
    • Document and application checks

    All of the services offered by our Strangeways lawyers are tailored to your individual needs, so you can be sure that you are receiving the best assistance with your issue.

    To enquire about any of the above services, use the online form or call our Strangeways team today on 01618269783.