Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Victoria Park

If you need expert immigration advice or assistance in Manchester, choose our lawyers in Victoria Park. They are highly-trained and offer reliable services to help with any immigration issue.

To find out more contact our Victoria Park team today on 01618269783.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an immigration lawyer in Victoria Park?

    Whether you are applying for a visa, trying to settle in the UK or even starting a business in Britain, the immigration process is complex and can be very time consuming. Luckily, our immigration lawyers in Victoria Park are on hand to help. They can make sure that your experience of the UK immigration system is a positive one, by helping you to achieve the outcome you are after.

    With years of experience and training in all areas of immigration law, you can be sure that your issue is in the right hands with our Victoria Park solicitors. They will tailor their services to suit your specific needs, so no matter what your circumstances may be they will still be able to help you.

    To find out more about the ways in which our Victoria Park lawyers can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team on 01618269783.

    I want to work in the UK, can your Victoria Park lawyers help me to apply for a work visa?

    There are a number of work visas available to foreign nationals who wish to work in the UK, the most suitable one for you depends on what type of work you will be doing and how long you intend to work for. If you would like to come to the UK to work for a short period of time then you could be eligible for the Temporary Worker Visa. If you plan on working in the UK for a longer period of time, the Skilled Worker Visa may be more suitable to you.

    The Tier 2 Work Visa is the most common UK visa and is used by many immigrants working in the UK. There are various categories under the Skilled Worker Visa that correspond to different types of jobs.

    To be eligible for a Skilled Worker Visa, you must have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company and you will need to meet the relevant financial and English language requirements, which can vary depending on the category you apply for.

    Our Victoria Park lawyers can assist you with the completion of your application form and will make sure that you understand and can meet all of the requirements for a successful application.

    To get started on your application today, simply contact our Victoria Park lawyers on 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes, Tier 2 Visas can act as a route to Indefinite Leave to Remain. You will need to have lived in the UK under a Tier 2 Visa for at least 5 years before you apply for ILR.

    As well as this, you will need to meet the other requirements for ILR including the continuous residency requirement.

    To learn more about the application process for ILR contact us on 01618269783.

    The fee to hire one of our Victoria Park solicitors varies depending on the services that you will require for your immigration issue.

    However, our Victoria Park lawyers are committed to being transparent in their fees and can assure you that there will be no hidden costs to the services they offer.

    If you speak to one of our Victoria Park lawyers they can provide you with a quote that will cover the full costs of all of the services you will require.

    To get your quote, call them today on 01618269783.