Manchester Immigration Lawyers
0161 826 9783 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Levenshulme

If you require the assistance of an immigration solicitor in Manchester, then our team of expert lawyers in Levenshulme can help.

Book an appointment with one of our Levenshulme lawyers today by calling 01618269783.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration lawyers in Levenshulme

    I want to study in the UK, can your immigration lawyers in Levenshulme help?

    If you are from a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) then you will have to have a Tier 4 Student Visa to be allowed to study in the UK. Our lawyers in Levenshulme have helped many people reach their goal to study in the United Kingdom and they would love to help you do this too.

    To be eligible for a Tier 4 Visa you must meet the following requirements:

    • You must have an offer to study on a course that is run by a registered UK educational facility
    • You will need to demonstrate that you can read, write, speak and understand the English language
    • You will have to prove that you can support yourself financially whilst studying in the UK

    As well as these requirements you may need to show permission from your parents if you are under 18 and provide your Tuberculosis test results if you are coming from a country where this is required.

    The Tier 4 Visa will allow you to remain in the UK for the duration of your studies here, you can also usually work on this visa but the hours you can do this for are limited.

    To start your application for a student visa today enquire online or call our Levenshulme lawyers on 01618269783.

    Did you know our Levenshulme lawyers also assist with work visa applications?

    As well as assisting with student visas, our Levenshulme lawyers also help people with a variety of other visas such as the Skilled Worker Visa. If you would like to work in the UK then the Skilled Worker is usually the most viable option. This visa will allow you to work in a role in the UK that can’t be filled by someone already residing in the UK.

    There are several different categories under the Skilled Worker Visa including the Sportsperson Visa, the Minister of Religion Visa and the Intra-Company Transfer visa.

    To discuss your eligibility for a UK work visa, speak to our Levenshulme lawyers on 01618269783.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    The requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa vary depending on which category you are applying for, but the criteria are as follows:

    • You must have a job offer from a registered UK sponsor company
    • You will need to pass the Genuine Vacancy test
    • You will need to meet the salary requirements
    • You must prove that you can support yourself and any dependents financially whilst in the UK

    To learn more about the requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa you can call our Levenshulme lawyers on 01618269783.

    Yes, If you plan to continue studying on another course after your course has finished you can apply to extend your student visa. You will need to meet the original requirements for a Tier 4 Visa to be eligible for the extension.

    If you do not plan to continue studying then you cannot extend your Tier 4 Visa. If you would still like to remain in the UK you will instead need to apply for a visa from a different category.

    To find out about the immigration options available to you speak to our team today on 01618269783.