Sheffield Immigration Lawyers
We offer a full range of services that are each tailored to our client and their individual needs and requirements. These range from one-off advice sessions to complete application, extension and appeal packages. We provide these services to private clients, businesses and employers, as well as vulnerable individuals who qualify for legal aid.
Our Sheffield office hosts some of the most accomplished immigration lawyers in the UK with decades of collective experience under their belts, so to maximise your chances of getting the result you desire get in touch with our client care team to book a session with one of them now.
You can speak to us on 0114 299 4649 or complete an enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Immigration Advice Service
S4 7UD Phone 0114 299 4649
What services do your immigration lawyers in Sheffield provide?
We offer a wide range of services to suit your situation. All of these are flexible and bespoke, meaning they can be tailored around your needs as a client.
Our full range of services includes:
- Untimed, one-off advice sessions – perfect for those who simply want to know their options or have specific questions about their situation
- Eligibility assessments – as part of our advice sessions we can work with you to assess whether you’re eligible for specific visa types, either for one specific route or different forms of entry clearance
- Document checking service – ideal for those who are mid-way through completing their own application and need their documents to be checked over by a lawyer
- Complete application package – your lawyer will oversee your entire application from start to finish
- Appeal representation – your case worker will oversee your appeal, lodge it on your behalf and represent you physically at a tribunal hearing
What types of visa application can a Sheffield immigration solicitor help with?
Our team of lawyers has experience assisting clients with a range of applications under every category. Some of the common types of route we can assist with include:
- Spouse and Family Visas
- Work Visas
- Sponsor Licences for businesses
- Visitor Visas
- Entrepreneur and Investor Visas
- Assistance for businesses who want to apply for visas on employee’s behalf
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British citizenship
- EEA settlement and permanent residence
We also provide joint-application services. These are ideal for families who want to bring dependent children and/or partner with them to the UK, as well as employers who wish to take on and sponsor several overseas workers at once.
What does IAS’ advice package include?
Our advice package is a bespoke service designed to answer all your initial questions and help you understand the requirements, application process and your options moving forward.
As part of the advice package delivered by our immigration lawyers in Sheffield, we will:
- Provide an untimed advice session with a qualified immigration caseworker
- Assess your eligibility for your chosen route
- Discuss any alternative options available to you
- Answer any questions you have about the requirements or application process
- Use simple, jargon-free language to deliver the information in an easy-to-digest form
- Provide a written document outlining all the advice offered
- Give you a 7-day window to ask questions once your session is over
Our advice sessions are unique because they are fluid, which means they can be adapted depending on the client’s situation and requirements. Depending on your circumstances, they can include advice on one specific route, or they can be more general and explore other options that may be available to you.
What does IAS’ application package include?
As part of our ‘complete application’ package, you’ll be paired with a lawyer who has experience making application under your required category.
This lawyer will:
- Conduct an initial session to determine your individual requirements and the next steps to take
- Draw up a plan of action on how to proceed
- Help you source, gather and organise your supporting evidence
- Create an Evidence Portfolio to present your case to the UKVI/Home Office/embassy in a neat and organised fashion
- Write a detailed Letter of Representation to be submitted alongside your application
- Complete and submit your application forms to the highest possible standard ensuring no errors or oversights
- Communicate with the Home Office/relevant authorities until a decision is reached
Call us on 0114 299 4649 for more information or to book a package with one of our immigration lawyers in Sheffield.
Last modified on September 25th, 2022 at 6:52 pm
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
During this untimed Advice Session with our professional immigration lawyers in London, you will receive our comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated immigration lawyer will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your caseworker will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
If you want to make any sort of application, whether that’s for a visa, settlement or as a UK-based recruiter, it is always advised that you seek the help of a legal professional.
A solicitor or lawyer can be invaluable when it comes to helping to spot mistakes and ensuring that you get it right the first time.
Home Office application fees are non-refundable, which means that these kinds of mistakes are both costly and time-consuming.
Immigration lawyers can also make your entire applications stronger, as they provide insight into the legal system, and know what the Home Office is looking for.
Finding a good, or the best immigration lawyers Sheffield has to offer means looking for those who have the most experience and who are properly qualified.
Our team has decades worth of experience under its belt and has assisted clients with successful applications in all areas of immigration, family, EEA, nationality, and asylum law.
Alongside this breadth of experience, our caseworkers are also all qualified under the official OISC regulatory system.