Sheffield Immigration Lawyers
We offer a range of services which are tailored around our clients. These range from one-off advice sessions to complete extension application and appeal packages. We provide these services to a range of clients, including private clients, businesses and employers, and vulnerable individuals who qualify for legal aid.
Our Sheffield office hosts some of the most experienced immigration lawyers in the UK. Get in touch with our client care team to book a session with one of them now. You can call us on 0114 299 4649 or complete an enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Immigration Advice Service
S4 7UD Phone 0114 299 4649
What services do your immigration lawyers in Sheffield provide?
We offer a wide range of services to suit your needs. All of these are bespoke, meaning we tailor them around your needs as a client.
Our full range of services include:
- Untimed, one-off advice sessions – perfect for those who simply want to know their options or have specific questions about an ongoing application
- Eligibility assessments – as part of our advice sessions we can work with you to assess your eligibility, either for one specific route or different forms of entry clearance
- Document checking service – ideal for those who are mid-way through completing their own application who need their documents to be reviewed by a lawyer
- Complete application package – your lawyer will oversee your entire immigration application for you
- Appeal representation – your lawyer will oversee your appeal, lodge it on your behalf and represent you physically at a tribunal hearing
What types of visa application can a Sheffield immigration solicitor help with?
Our team of lawyers has experience assisting clients with a range of applications under every category. These include visa, nationality, family, corporate, EEA and asylum applications and appeals.
Some of the common types of route we can assist with include:
- Spouse and Family Visas
- Work Visas
- Entrepreneur and Investor Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Sponsor Licences for businesses
- Assistance for businesses who want to apply for visas on employee’s behalf
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British citizenship
- EEA settlement and permanent residence
We also provide combined application services. These are often helpful for families who want to bring dependent children over at the same time as applying for their own UK visa. The same is also the case of employers who wish to take on and sponsor several overseas workers at once.
What does IAS’ advice package include?
Our advice package is a bespoke service designed to answer all your initial questions about an immigration application and help you understand your requirements, application process and next steps.
As part of the advice package that this delivered by our immigration lawyers in Sheffield, we will:
- Provide an untimed advice session with a qualified immigration caseworker
- Assess your eligibility for your chosen route/different options
- Answer any questions you have about the requirements or application process
- Use simple, jargon-free language to explain their legal advice
- Provide a written document after the session that covers the advice provided
- Give you a 7-day window to ask questions once your session is over
Our advice sessions are unique because they are fluid. This means they can be adapted, depending on what our client wants and needs to get out them. Depending on your circumstances, they can include advice on one specific route you want to apply for, or they can be more general and look and lay out your different options for you.
What does IAS’ application package include?
As part of our complete application package, you will be paired with a lawyer who has experience making application under your required category.
This lawyer will:
- Conduct an initial session with you to determine your individual requirements and next steps
- Draw up a plan of action on how to proceed with your application, based on your specific circumstances
- Help you source, gather and organise your supporting evidence (including submitting a subject data access request on your behalf if applicable)
- Create an Evidence Portfolio to present your case neatly to the UKVI/Home Office/embassy
- Write a detailed Letter of Representation that is submitted alongside your application
- Complete and submit your application forms on your behalf
- Communicate with the Home Office/relevant authorities until a decision on your application is reached.
Call us on 0114 299 4649 for more information or to book in for an advice or application service with one of our immigration lawyers in Sheffield.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
During this untimed Advice Session with our professional immigration lawyers in London, you will receive our comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated immigration lawyer will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your caseworker will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
If you want to make any sort of application, whether that’s for a visa, settlement or as a UK-based recruiter, it is always advised that you seek the help of a legal professional.
A solicitor or lawyer can be invaluable when it comes to helping to spot mistakes and ensuring that you get it right the first time.
Home Office application fees are non-refundable, which means that these kinds of mistakes are both costly and time-consuming.
Immigration lawyers can also make your entire applications stronger, as they provide insight into the legal system, and know what the Home Office is looking for.
Finding a good, or the best immigration lawyers Sheffield has to offer means looking for those who have the most experience and who are properly qualified.
Our team has decades worth of experience under its belt and has assisted clients with successful applications in all areas of immigration, family, EEA, nationality, and asylum law.
Alongside this breadth of experience, our caseworkers are also all qualified under the official OISC regulatory system.